The Co-Brand Opportunity
You’ll be able to diversify into new and expanded product lines and services all while still retaining your original business identity. It’s a win-win for you and your customers
The type of businesses that work well as a FASTSIGNS Co-Brand are in creative industries that thrive on delivering the very best service to their customers. Complementary businesses include: (Not Limited to)
- Small Format Printers
- Graphic Designers
- Photographers & Videographers
- Embroidery Shops
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF A CO-BRAND
FASTSIGNS is the only signage franchisor in the UK to offer this type of operation; by coupling your existing enterprise to a FASTSIGNS centre, you become part of a network with over 675 like-minded franchisees.
The Co-Brand offering allows us to help businesses turn as little as 400 square foot of unused floor space in your existing location into a FASTSIGNS centre, utilising the space to help you create more revenue.
Customers prefer to work with one specific supplier on their project rather than coordinating a raft of suppliers to deliver one small element of a larger task. For instance, if a company rebrands, a photographer may be involved to take the pictures in the project. If the photographer was to Co-Brand with FASTSIGNS, they could supply the photography, logo design, signage, promotional items plus so much more!
Other benefits of Co-Branding include:
- Power of the FASTSIGNS Brand
- Being part of a network of like-minded business owners
- Reduced royalties in the first year
- State of the art training and support
- Preferential rates with trusted suppliers
- Access to national and local marketing
- Gain competitive advantage over competitors
- Turn non-productive square footage into revenue generating space
- Provides a great fit with your existing B2B customers and increases your average transaction with new products